- 110g of softened butter
- 175g of dark chocolate or dark chocolate chips
- 110g of brown sugar
- 110g of powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of liquid vanilla
- 225g of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Grate the chocolate if it is not chips, soften the butter, preheat the oven (170°C)
- Beat the butter in a bowl with the two kinds of sugar until the mixture becomes frothy. Add the egg and liquid vanilla.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt. Pour the mixture gradually into the bowl, working with a spatula, then add the chocolate chips.
- Place small piles of dough on a sheet of parchment paper and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Tip: To put the dough in piles, dip a tablespoon in very hot water. The dough will then easily come off the spoon!