Normally this cake is to be served cold, cut into rectangles, but I served it hot, baked in small individual molds.
- 150g of flour
- 250g of dark chocolate
- 250g of butter
- 4 large eggs
- 250g of powdered sugar
- 50g of light cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 180°C (th.6). Line a mold with parchment paper.
- Melt half the chocolate with the butter in a double boiler or in the microwave. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs and both sugars until the mixture turns white.
- Add a pinch of salt, the melted chocolate and the vanilla extract without stirring too much.
- Stir in the flour and the remaining grated chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until the center of the cake becomes firm. The tip of the knife should come out slightly sticky.